KaliBro is a well-known and appreciated land survey software to georeference (calibrate) rasters in a CAD environment. With KaliBro you can also comfortably edit, correct and manage raster images
- The unique manner of determining reference points – Drawing simple lines in CAD connecting points from a raster with target points from a drawing.
- Huge control over calibration and comfortable edition of adjustment points
- The tool “calibrate to a grid” – Greatly accelerates calibrating maps with a grid of crosses.
- Variety of transformation models – By similarity, affinity, two-row, polynomial of second or third degree.
- Generating reports from calibration
- Optional application of Hausbrandt corrections to every transformation method – The breakthrough solution allowing to calibrate even very deformed rasters.
Editing raster images
- painting (cleaning out) a selected area
- inversion, cropping, merging and denoising
- removing marks after cropping a map frame
- editing a fragment of a raster in a chosen external editor
- raster preview
- saving geo-reference
- zooming a group of rasters
- changing a colour or transparency of rasters in a CAD drawing
- converting format of a file, compression, and colour pallet
- many more!
Many CAD platforms for a single licence. KaliBro allows you to work on all most important CAD platforms!
- IntelliCAD and derivatives – From v6, including: BricsCAD, ZwCAD+, GStarCAD, progeCAD, ActCAD and others.
- Bentley MicroStation – 95, SE, v7/J, v8, v8 2004 Edition, XM, v8i, Connect Edition and derivatives versions: PowerDraft, PowerMap, GeoOutlook, Redline, Navigator. V8 2004 or newer version is recommended.
- Autodesk AutoCAD – From 2000 to latest version, AutoCAD LT – only with LT Extender or Cadsta Max.
- ARES – Ares Standard, Ares Commander from version 2018.