The FX total station provides the advantage of on-board Windows® CE operating system and comes standard with MAGNET™ Field, a cloud-based application software for unmatched measurement ease and data security.
It also features TSshield, an exclusive telematics-based communications module that provides remote security, tracking, and diagnostic support. Long-Range Bluetooth® technology allows data to be seamlessly transferred to a Bluetooth-equipped controller. Its compact size and long-lasting battery makes long work days easier to manage.
Key FX features include:
- Windows® CE operating system in compact, rugged body
- MAGNET or GeoPro Field on-board application software
- Advanced Angle Measurement System
- RED-Tech advanced reflector less measurement
- Long-Range Bluetooth® wireless communication
- TSshield security, tracking, and remote diagnostic support
- Available in 1, 2, 3, and 5 second models
Windows® CE is Ready in a Lightweight, Compact Body
- Windows® CE 6.0 provides a comfortable operating environment.
- Completely new onboard application “MAGNET Field” is installed as standard feature.
●Cloud-based Solutions for Precise Positioning
MAGNET™ is a software family that uses the “cloud” to seamlessly connect data in the field and office.
Real-time connections. When you need it. Where you need it. For data exchange, communications, asset tracking and more.
Data collection, stakeout, roads, and coordinate geometry.
RED-tech Technology Reflector less EDM
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of object.
- SOKKIA traditional pinpoint precision in reflector less distance measurement.
- Reflector less operation from 30cm to 500m.
- Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
- Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
LongRange Data Communication*
- The FX series of total stations features Bluetooth® Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications.
- All FX data is instantly available at the Bluetooth-equipped controller.
*Offered as an option in some areas.
Advanced Angle Measurement System
- FX features SOKKIA’s original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements even when setup on uneven terrain.
- Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement.
- FX-101 and FX-102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
- Uses the same high capacity battery as MDTS and GNSS.
- One battery provides 20 hours of power.
Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
- IP65 dust proof / waterproof rating.
- Metal chassis and heavy duty handle.
- Standard usage temperature range -20 to +60°C.
- New star key [★] instantly brings up functions.touch panel
- Trigger key lets you take a series of measurements without taking your eye off the telescope.
- Control panel consists of 10-key pad with color LCD touch screen display.*2
- USB type A / mini B as well as serial ports.
- Green / Red telescope guide light enhances work efficiency in a range up to 150m.
- Built-in laser plummet with five brightness levels is equipped for quick instrument setting in all lighting conditions.*3
*1 Low and High temperature models available as options.
*2 Face 2 is only touch screen display. Control panel location may vary depending on region or model.