Stonex R1 Plus Total Station, precise distance and angles measurements, concentrated in 5 Kg of pure technology. The perfect tool whenever the topographic works requires a light and fast machine, all day working thanks to 26 hours of continuous operating time. The onboard field programs, included as standard, make R1 Plus suitable for any construction site, cadastral, mapping and staking out, works. No limitation for distance measurements, up to 5.000 m with a single prism – 600 m reflectorless (KGC 90%) – and 2” as angular accuracy, always guarantee a reliable points calculation. R1Plus has been designed to hold out against rain and dust: the IP66 certification allows to go ahead with the survey even during hard rain. The body design is distinguished by its robust mechanical structure, and the high performance telescope, featuring 30X magnification and illuminated reticle, provide the best sighting quality in any lighting condition.
LONG DISTANCE MEASUREMENTS
Thanks to the high efficiency EDM, R1 Plus guarantees long distance measurements: 600m in reflectorless mode and up to 5.000m using a single prism, with millimeter accuracy.
FAST, ACCURATE, RELIABLE
Measuring distances in one second, with 2mm accuracy, makes any job extremely cost effective and reliable. The wide range of application software allows to complete the Surveyor’s tasks directly in the field.
3 DAYS OF FIELD WORK
The low power consumption circuit design and to the two high capacity batteries allow to continuously work for 26 hours and to measure over than 1.000 distances. The SD card up to 16 Gb can store an huge amount of data.
HIGH PROTECTION GRADE
IP66 dustproof/waterproof rating ensures R1 Plus’s high reliability in all weather conditions and allows to continue working even under very humid conditions and where sand and dust are present.
[title text=”Key features” style=”bold_center”]
- Angle accuracy of 2″
- Distance accuracy of 2mm + 2ppm
- Max range of 5000 meters with prism
- Windows operating system
- 30x magnification
- onboard software
[title text=”What is it used for?” style=”bold_center”]
This Total station can be used for the following applications:
[title text=”Possible total station setups” style=”bold_center”]
Depending on your requirements you have the following options:
- Surveying software. Your Total Station provides you with the data you need but you still need surveying software in order to process this information. Which software you need depends on your needs. We recommend keeping it simple and don’t pay for things you don’t need. Having that said, if you do have to do complicated surveying work make sure you get the right software. Some recommended options are Carlson, Aplitop and FieldGenius. If you need help, feel free to contact us by phone or via the chat below!
- Data collector. You might need a tablet or controller to run your software on. A tablet is however not always needed as some Total stations have onboard software already. The type of tablet depends on which software you have choosen as some are Android based and some are Windows.
- Prism pole. In order to get the best performance out of your receiver you want to minimise the disturbances around you and give it a clear sight to the satellites above. That why its recommended attaching your receiver on a 2 meter minimum surveying pole. These come in fixed rods and in telescopic rods.
- Mini prism sets. These are useful when high accuracy is needed. Mini prism sets allow you to get as close to the ground as possible, minimising the errors in movement when holding the prism pole. Useful for working on foundations and such
- Tripod and Tribrach. These are needed to setup your Total Station. Recommended for total station use are wooden tripods as these don’t expand when temperatures change. For example when you’re working out in the sun, an aluminum tripod tend to expand a noticeable amount.
[title text=”Comparable Total Stations” style=”bold_center”]
Global GPS Systems is currently in the process of independantly testing every single Total Station on the market. In collaboration with an highly recognised surveying company we will be testing all total stations on its performance in increasingly more difficult environments, accuracy claims and more. Want to know more about this? Please Contact us.