[title text=”Key features” style=”bold_center”]
- Angle accuracy of 2″
- Distance accuracy of 2mm + 2ppm
- Max range of 5000 meters with prism
- 30x magnification
- Onboard software included
[title text=”What is it used for?” style=”bold_center”]
This Total station can be used for the following applications:
[title text=”Possible total station setups” style=”bold_center”]
Depending on your requirements you have the following options:
- Surveying software. Your Total Station provides you with the data you need but you still need surveying software in order to process this information. Which software you need depends on your needs. We recommend keeping it simple and don’t pay for things you don’t need. Having that said, if you do have to do complicated surveying work make sure you get the right software. Some recommended options are Carlson, Aplitop and FieldGenius. If you need help, feel free to contact us by phone or via the chat below!
- Data collector. You might need a tablet or controller to run your software on. A tablet is however not always needed as some Total stations have onboard software already. The type of tablet depends on which software you have chosen as some are Android based and some are Windows.
- Prism pole. In order to get the best performance out of your receiver you want to minimise the disturbances around you and give it a clear sight to the satellites above. That why its recommended attaching your receiver on a 2 meter minimum surveying pole. These come in fixed rods and in telescopic rods.
- Mini prism sets. These are useful when high accuracy is needed. Mini prism sets allow you to get as close to the ground as possible, minimising the errors in movement when holding the prism pole. Useful for working on foundations and such
- Tripod and Tribrach. These are needed to setup your Total Station. Recommended for total station use are wooden tripods as these don’t expand when temperatures change. For example when you’re working out in the sun, an aluminum tripod tend to expand a noticeable amount.
[title text=”Comparable Total Stations” style=”bold_center”]
Global GPS Systems is currently in the process of independently testing every single Total Station on the market. In collaboration with an highly recognised surveying company we will be testing all total stations on its performance in increasingly more difficult environments, accuracy claims and more. Want to know more about this? Please Contact us.