Stonex R35/R35LR series is the most customisable Total Station of the market. Depending on the User needs, R35/R35LR comes with endless friction drives for continuous horizontal and vertical rotations, 2” accuracy and 600/1000 m reflector-less range. This advanced Total Station is fully customisable: each user can choose the software that best suits own needs. Several onboard software to be chosen, such as Microsurvey FieldGenius, Carlson SurvCE, ANTAS Mobile and many Custom field applications. In addition the TFT 320×240 touch screen display on both sides gives the Surveyor a clear, colourful and fully graphical environment, and the user friendly on board software supports the users with guided through functions for data collection, topographic surveys, staking out. The high-precision class 3 EDM featuring millimeter accuracy even on long range distances, and the absolute encoders performing high precision angles measurements, provide reliable points calculation in every condition.
[title text=”Key features” style=”bold_center”]
- Angle accuracy of 2″
- Distance accuracy of 2mm + 2ppm
- Max range of 5000 meters with prism
- Windows operating system
- Endless friction drive and trigger key
[title text=”What is it used for?” style=”bold_center”]
This Total station can be used for the following applications:
UP TO 600/1000 m REFLECTORLESS
By using digital phase laser ranging technology, R35/R35LR guarantees high accuracy long range measurements: up to 600/1000 m in reflectorless mode and up to 5000 m using a single prism, with millimeter accuracy.
TEMPERATURE PRESSURE SENSORS
Temperature and pressure changes have a negative impact on the accuracy of distance measurements: the smart R35/R35LR monitors the changes and automatically adjusts the distance calculations.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ONBOARD SOFTWARE
By choosing R35/R35LR you are not forced to use the manufacturer software! A wide range of well known field software are compatible, and the user can even create his own application onboard
FAST, ACCURATE, RELIABLE
Measuring distances and angles in one second, with mm accuracy, makes any job extremely cost effective and reliable. The big touch screen graphic display facilitates the daily work in the field.
[title text=”Possible total station setups” style=”bold_center”]
Depending on your requirements you have the following options:
- Surveying software. Your Total Station provides you with the data you need but you still need surveying software in order to process this information. Which software you need depends on your needs. We recommend keeping it simple and don’t pay for things you don’t need. Having that said, if you do have to do complicated surveying work make sure you get the right software. Some recommended options are Carlson, Aplitop and FieldGenius. If you need help, feel free to contact us by phone or via the chat below!
- Data collector. You might need a tablet or controller to run your software on. A tablet is however not always needed as some Total stations have onboard software already. The type of tablet depends on which software you have choosen as some are Android based and some are Windows.
- Prism pole. In order to get the best performance out of your receiver you want to minimise the disturbances around you and give it a clear sight to the satellites above. That why its recommended attaching your receiver on a 2 meter minimum surveying pole. These come in fixed rods and in telescopic rods.
- Mini prism sets. These are useful when high accuracy is needed. Mini prism sets allow you to get as close to the ground as possible, minimising the errors in movement when holding the prism pole. Useful for working on foundations and such
- Tripod and Tribrach. These are needed to setup your Total Station. Recommended for total station use are wooden tripods as these don’t expand when temperatures change. For example when you’re working out in the sun, an aluminum tripod tend to expand a noticeable amount.
[title text=”Comparable Total Stations” style=”bold_center”]
Global GPS Systems is currently in the process of independantly testing every single Total Station on the market. In collaboration with an highly recognised surveying company we will be testing all total stations on its performance in increasingly more difficult environments, accuracy claims and more. Want to know more about this? Please Contact us.