The T18M is a GNSS controller equipped with an alphanumerical keypad, a 3.7″. Sunlight readable screen and a powerful processor, which is designed to improve surveyors’ productivity. With a rugged IP54-rated enclosure that can survive 1.2 meter free drops, the T17M is a perfect solution for the harshest operating environments. In addition, the Li-ion, 6500mAh-capacity battery can support prolonged fieldwork.
- Rugged design makes it suitable for the harshest of operating conditions
- The screen is readable even under strong sunlight
- Supports standard communication interfaces, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 3G
- An in-built 5.0M pixel camera with autofocus makes it convenient for taking photos in the field
- The portable, high-capacity battery can support operating times of greater than 20 hours
- FieldGenius and SurvCE software tools make the operation easy